Re: Netscape Applet/Shannon/Ken

by Sharon <sll(at)chariot.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 05 Apr 2000 17:31:19 +0930
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to both of you and susan also.

I have not done a thing to it, yet now it seems the "send an email to hwg
elf" has been at work and it now works. It has me stumped why it wasn't
before. I asked someone else to look at it and they noticed it was not
working in NN before I had checked it. Hence, I checked it and nope no applet.

I am sorry that I have wasted your time, but I have now found out a little
more, thanks to Susan that the font is clashing with the green background.
Susan are you seeing the venetians and then a dark green background on top
of that????

Sharon

At 04:27 PM 5/04/00 +0930, you wrote:
>Hi Sharon,
>
>The Applet works fine for me. Running NN 4.7
>

> > I have loaded a lake applet on a picture and it shows up just fine in IE
> > but in Netscape it just leaves a big white space on the page...
> >
> > Can anyone tell me why? Is it that NN does not do applets??
> >

>Could it just be your version of NN?
>
>- Shannon
>--
>Shannon Doyle                                      309 Payneham Rd
>Webmaster                                   Royston Park, SA, 5070
>Oztek Online Pty Ltd                            Ph +61 8 8363 6755
>                                                Fax +61 8 8363 6756
>http://www.oztek.net.au                    http://www.oztek.com.au
>       Everytime I try to push the envelope, I get a paper cut.

Cheers

Sharon

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like nobody's watching.

My Personal Website
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll

If you are Australian..please join either of my webrings
Personal Website:
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll/aussiewebring.htm
Business Website:
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll/ausbusiness.htm