Re: Web graphics to printable graphics

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:11:30 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Janet;
I'm no expert in graphics, but the web deals in 72 dpi. If you need 300 dpi
and you're trying to get it off of 72 dpi, you're SOL. If you try it the
quality will be terrible. It would seem to me, that you're going to have to
get the original artwork in a high dpi or scan it yourself...if you want to
do it justice. Sorry. HTH,
BenO