RE: How to Turn Down a Client

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:22:17 -0700
 To:  "Jennifer C. Swartz" <eandscon(at)javanet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:12 PM 6/18/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Lawyers and salespeople are frequently stereotyped as using deception in
>their business practices to get the big money.  You admitted you are a
>salesman, you hinted you might have been a lawyer at one point and you
>stated that "it's all about money..."  Stop perpetuating the stereotype,
>treat people the way they want to be treated! ---> Honestly.

I'm aghast! *What* words are you putting in my mouth? Just because I'm a
salesman does *not* mean I'm dishonest! My God!

I said when it comes to so-called *justice* it's all about money. I didn't
say I lived my life that way. Quite the opposite, actually.

For the record I have never had a desire to be an attorney.

BenO