Re: Domain Email Question

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Jun 2000 15:28:20 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:28 PM 06/09/00, Jim Tom Polk wrote:
>Do a search of AOL. In there (buried) is information on how she can
>access AOL through a standard ISP account. That way she can still use
>AOL's features, but also have ''standard'' Internet access. There is a
>price drop (usually important) for accessing AOL without using their
>hardware to access AOL/Internet.

I'm familiar with this because that's how I use AOL with Earthlink.  The
problem was that she didn't have an ISP account.  She called up last night
and got Earthlink.  Now she'll have both.  Her husband agreed with me that
it's the best way to go, since she likes a lot of AOL's features (as do I
-- I just would never have it as my sole access to the internet).

We're in good shape now.  Thanks everybody for helping me to figure this out.

-- Sandy
Sannicron Web Design
http://www.sannicron.com