Re: My site and Netscape

by Elias Thienpont <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:06:18 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The site works fine for me. I am using NN4.6 on a PII 350 NT machine at 1024px.

The error that you see is (probably) being generated by your own computer,
which apparently does not accept Java Scripts.
If it is an older browser (and your computer can support an newer one) then
download a new browser.

If it is a current browser, be sure that Java is turned on. (on NN go to
EDIT> PREFERENCES> ; select the  "Advanced" option and enable Java
Scripts.) (Similar machinations are possible with MSIE).

At 01:48 PM 6/27/00 -0700, you wrote:
>www.htmldesigns.net/cookbook/index.htm
>
>Would someone please check out this site in netscape. I get " Sorry your
>browser does not support Java scrip". I'm not really sure how to correct the
>problem.
>
>Linda

Br. Elias Thienpont OSB
http://www.assumptionabbey.com