Re: My site and Netscape

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:27:21 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:48 PM 06/27/00, lshum wrote:
>www.htmldesigns.net/cookbook/index.htm
>
>Would someone please check out this site in netscape. I get " Sorry your
>browser does not support Java scrip". I'm not really sure how to correct the
>problem.

It looks fine in Netscape 4.7.  It sounds like you need to change the
preferences in your browser so that it will support JavaScript.  Or maybe
upgrade your browser.  I don't know which browser you're using, so I can't
get anymore specific than that.  JavaScript can be turned on and off in
your browser.  You need to go through your browser preferences and find
that option and turn it on.

-- Sandy