Re: spelling and grammar

by pet70 <pet70(at)a-o.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:17:06 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeff:

>Please accept humble apologies

No offense taken on my part!

>Although you can wear many hats, you often end up with less than perfect
>results (as if perfection were obtainable!).

As I've told my kids, I may not be perfect but I'm a lot closer to it than
I used to be.  :-) Take every opportunity to learn (thanks for the
knowledge gained from those who participate here!), add in some hard-won
wisdom, and you, too, will be closer to perfect. So will the work you do.

>Sometimes it's a lack of confidence in the answer :-)

Same here... but we all know that someone will correct us if we're wrong,
and then we learn from it. Then you'll be able to relate to a politician:
everyone in the world will see your mistakes. :-)

Pat
http://www.tonerdesign.com