Creating mailing list

by CSteely <hwg(at)csteely.com>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:45:00 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi folks,

I've been asked to set up & maintain a mailing list.   I ran a majordomo
list once thru my domain host, but a year or so ago they discontinued the
service & sent us all over to Topica.com.   The good news is, it's free
(unlike the majordomo list which was $5/month), the bad news is they put a
little ad at the bottom of each post.  This won't do for my potential client.

I'm trying to find another host for a majordomo (or equivalent) list, or a
web-based thing like Topica that doesn't blabber itself all over the
posts.  I'm not looking for a freebie here

ANY suggestions very much appreciated!

tia
CS