Re: Probably dumb SSI/CGI question

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:46:32 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:03 PM 6/19/00 -0400, Steven Antonio wrote:

>Not dumb, and a ton better than what's been submitted to this list lately.
>This error tends to be non-specific.  I ran into it a couple of different
>times in the last day or two while testing my own CGI program.  The first
>time it occurred was because the path to my CGI directory was wrong in my
>SSI directive that executed the program.  The second time I forgot to end
>one of my program lines with a semicolon (Perl program).

Thanks.. here is the rub, though(and I admit I should have included it<g>).
We have changed design for the site but nothing else as far as CGI is
concerned. The problem started cropping up before the redesign and occurs
now with regularity. I am going to look for what you mentioned, though.
Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com