Re: Netscape image stretching problem

by Keith Wasserman <starbug(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 May 2001 19:13:30 -0400
 To:  thewolves(at)bigfoot.com
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
yeah, I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be fixable "as is" in
Netscape. I've decided to try redoing the images as transparent gifs, all
the same size, with everything outside of the "viewable" areas transparent.
I put a couple out there already and they look ok. It'll about triple the
size of the images, but they're not all that big to begin with. Thanks for
the help!