Re: Gio

by Jennifer <jennsin(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:08:23 -0500
 To:  David Burlingame <drbexe(at)tampabay.rr.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org, gio(at)psci.net
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Guys,

I was on this list many moons ago too.  Kind of grew up with it
till the merger with IWA.  I remember some of the names you mentioned.
There was a Nick Finck, Chuck Evans, Ben Z Tels, Zimmermann .... miss
the Captain too.
Looking back it's a lot of fun.  Did all my web work with pure HTML and then
it wasn't so pure anymore with the CSS and god knows what kind of stuff
they put in the website anymore.

Recently I's just beginning to think I have to start all over again and
then the last few
emails really make me think all is not lost afterall.  Let's get going
again.

To stay on track with the guidelines,  let me start by saying I am a
user and
supporter of FireFox now but most of my web pages I did years ago don't work
well in this browser.  Going to need a lot of help and work to start over.

Regards
Jennifer Appleton