Re: Client Training

by Rob Mastro <lyrictung(at)abac.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:23:11 -0400
 To:  "Jesse W. Kercheval" <jkercheval(at)mail.wesleyan.edu>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Tuesday, August 24, 1999, at 10:53:33 AM, Jesse W. Kercheval created
this message and cast it hopefully into the abyss:

> Also, here's the site I was talking about.  Check it out and give me some
> pointers if anyone's got a free minute.
> http://www.johnfazzino.com/

Attractive site!  Albeit one I wouldn't have the patience for.

At 1:00PM ET using a 56k modem which was connected at 49333 the load
times are as follows (note: this includes network stalls, traffic,
etc.):

      index  = 4:39
      index2 = 3:48

That's as far as I could go...the network slowed down to 38
bytes/second. To test whether it was my connection or not I loaded up
EBay in another window...1.1k/second.

This is an attractive, well put together site! I'm just not sure the
average surfer is going to stick around. We work with so much
technology and such diverse tools and at the same time we are so
limited in what we can, practically, create.

Good Luck!

- Rob
                               mailto:lyrictung(at)abac.com