Re: How Do I Include a pdf file in a website?

by MVHOG(at)aol.com

 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:14:07 EDT
 To:  shawn(at)sportsstuff.com,
ra3363(at)email.sps.mot.com
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 10/12/00 11:08:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
shawn(at)sportsstuff.com writes:

<< ust upload your .pdf to a directory on your server and provide a link
 to it somewhere on the website and when they click the link it will
 begin to download the .pdf file.  The people dowloading the brochure
 will need to have the acrobat reader so you may want to include a link
 to the adobe site where they can download the viewer also.
 HTH
 -Shawn

 Sharon Honerlah wrote:

 > Hello, All,
 >         I am new to HTML, have just acquired my first client. It's a
 > PR/Marketing firm that wishes to provide a downloadable brochure on
 > their site. I think this would be a link that would open the file in
 > Adobe Acrobat, but, I'm not sure. I would appreciate any guidance you
 > might have on where I begin. Thank you! Sharon

I am new to the .pdf files etc.  I have a Word .doc file that I want to
convert to .pdf so that the file can be uploaded from my site, any
suggestions on how to do that?
Thanks in advance.

~~Lanice~~