Re: More NN6 Hilarity

by Elias Thienpont <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:53:58 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
128MB), but do show up on NN 4.6<br>
My images and rollovers from my site do work in NN6<br>
At 12:08 12/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:<br>
site in NN6.&nbsp; I had been dl'ing the<br>
Mozilla milestone releases, and things seemed to be looking pretty
good.&nbsp; I<br>
know people are having problems with image rollovers in NN6, but on my
site<br>
NN6 does not even display the images at all.&nbsp; I know the pages
aren't valid<br>
XHTML, but why are the images (regular ones, ones for rollovers and
image<br>
submit buttons) not showing up at all?<br>
Mike E.</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Br. Elias Thienpont OSB<br>