Re: image maps

by Elias Thienpont <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:26:43 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
maker for people who do hand coding but need help with the image maps. It
works nicely, but then I just use the wussiewig and forget about the hand
stuff.<br>
Look at the output of an image map in the source view, and see if you can
figure it out. If so, go for it, otherwise....<br>
At 09:25 12/21/2000 -0600, you wrote:<br>
I don't want to start any debates about wysiwyg vs hand<br>
coding, I'm just curious.&nbsp; How do you make an image map when<br>
hand coding?&nbsp; Can you do this without a wysiwyg editor?<br>
Also, how supported are image maps?<br>
Thanks!<br>
--<br>
o-o Shawn Sass-Graphic Artist<br>
o-o-o-o-o-o-o Sportsstuff Inc<br>
o-
o-o-o- 1-888-814-8833 ext 241</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Br. Elias Thienpont OSB<br>