Re: Text line length - Was: [Seen this lately?]

by Lead <lead(at)sunshineband.org>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:45:09 -0600
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>doesn't know  what they're doing, and always leaves me with a vague
>impression about the  TYPE of personality who created the site (something I
>know is silly to do,  but I just can't avoid it).<<<<
>
>I'm sure you meant to say "...the type of *client* who insisted the poor
>designer use the font..."

Actually, no, since most of the sites that _I_ see that use Comic Sans are
not done by a professional creating sites for a client, but by someone
doing a personal or vanity site.

I understand the frustration though...I recently had a client who wanted
her site done entirely in pink and orange. *shudder*

Jeniffer
OffLead Productions