Re: Comic Sans

by Lead <lead(at)sunshineband.org>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:29:45 -0600
 To:  Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

><http://www.scantips.com/>

Michael,

This is actually a nice use of the font, other than the
casual-attitude-conveyance issue. Why? Because the entire thing is not done
big and bold. This alone makes a HUGE difference in how it initially
impacts me as a user in-so-far as my first impression goes. It still sorta
hits me as being too casual, but it doesn't make my teeth ache the way a
site like this done in a larger bolder version of the same font would. *G*

See? I can be reasonable. ;)

Great content, btw, and I too have bookmarked this. Thanks!

Jeniffer
OffLead Productions