nested table nightmare

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:41:10 -0600
 To:  "Basic HTMLlist" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK, so maybe you don't think it's a nightmare, but I do!

The URL is http://www.bkrweb.com/progress/cits/install.html .  It displays
more or less correctly in NS4.7 and Opera 5 (I still need to work on
spacing things within the inside table, but that's the next step).  In IE,
the inside table is extremely LONG.  I cannot figure out why.  The css and
html both validate.  If I take the .css file out of the directory then the
basic layout looks right in IE.  Please look at my code and let me know if
you can figure out what I can do to fix this.

Kathie Riechmann
bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com