RE: "navy" color in gif

by "Jeniffer C. Johnson" <lead(at)offlead.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:11:59 -0600
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
ROFL...sorry, I didn't even realize there was a DTD in that page! Must have
created it when I had TextPad set up with the empty html template with the
3.2 DTD. I certainly wouldn't have included it, for that exact reason. It's
not like this is a page for a client, that has to validate...I just needed
it to work. I'll just remove it. ;)

I've actually got a couple of un-validated (for lack of time, need to do
so) things out there that use BGColor in tables. I haven't even checked to
see if any of the DTDs support it. Do they?

Thanks, as always, for being the first to point out a dumb error. *G* As
for patience, this is, sadly, exactly the sort of mindless detailed
busy-work that I excell at. Especially when it fills a need of my own. I'm
rarely happy with what someone else does for me...I'd much rather do it
myself and do it *just* the way I want.

Jeniffer