Re: All Webmasters - Change Your Home Page

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Sep 2001 00:37:33 +0930
 To:  "Lisa Howell" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
"Peggy & Dick Friedman" <rfriedma(at)pacbell.net>,
"Kukla Fran and Ollie" <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>, <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

><snip>
> > Excuse me.  The bad is just beginning...for Americans and non-Americans
> > alike.  I can't see how brandishing our flag is going to make it go
> > away.
> ></snip>

Yes it is, and no, it won't make it go away but displaying the flag at half
staff is a sign of solidarity and support which in turn may provide some
small comfort for some.

This is a tragedy of monumental proportions for the US and in no small way
affects the entire world. However one chooses to show their support is fine
with me.

Kym

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com