Re: Validating Problems

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Jun 2001 00:50:16 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:52 PM 6/24/01 -0400, C. A. Milton wrote:

>http://user.icx.net/~camilton/index.html
>
>There are so many errors I don't expect anyone to dig into them all --
>just point out one or two that may be causing a "cascade" of errors.

It looks like the ending tags are not in the right place. For instance if
you use tags in this fashion:

(font color="ffffff")(b)(i) the ending should go like: (/i)(/b)(/font)
Match them up ending tags from inside to outside. Hope this makes sense

Virginia's Visions                         Esportfans
http://www.visionsnet.com            http://www.esportfans.com
virginia(at)visionsnet.com                virginia(at)esportfans.com