Re: Form question

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 03 Oct 2001 16:43:31 -0500
 To:  Keith(at)webgraffix.com
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to all who replied. Keith, I am guessing this is not possible
withouth CGI, because I have tried the way you listed already (without CGI)
and it didn't work. I have another idea on how to do something slightly
different but thanks to all those who put in comments.

Matthew
| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker. "
     Charles M. Schulz