Re: Word HTML

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:26:53 -0500
 To:  heather(at)weno.net,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
As one who receives documents in Word that need to be transformed to Web
pages I'm interested in this.  Many of the documents I receive are flyers
which need to be put online, so there are a lot of formatting issues as
well as text.  I'll save in html and then immediately run Tidy.  Then I
start cleaning up what's left.  Tidy's good, but not perfect.  What I'm
wondering is does this microsoft filter work for older versions of Word
than 2000?  I use 97 still and see no reason to upgrade.

Kathie Riechmann
bkrWeb Services