Re: Title of page

by Thomas Rumley <trumley(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:28:09 -0400
 To:  "Beth Adler" <doglover(at)cgmailbox.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I just took a look at the page you mentioned. You're using frames to
display your documents. Because of this you have to specify the title of
the page in the frameset page.

  I also tried your site in IE, NN 4.79, and NN6.2. The page worked fine in
all of them without an horizontal scrolling.

Hope this helped.

Thomas Rumley