Re: Dreaweaver Ultra Dev 4

by Thomas Rumley <trumley(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:32:13 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I shall be hated by everyone by this but I'm tired of hearing about people not
being able to do things because of cost. This is empathy not scorn.

Goto http://www,bearshare.com

There you can download a program that will let you get any software that
you like. It's a peer to peer file sharing program along the like of
napster but it does it with all media, music, text, and software.
There do charge for the latest version but the 4.0 version is free and
excellent to get the software that you need.

Any editing, graphic, and other kinds of software is available.

Suggestion Get Dreamweaver ultra dev 4.   It is THE page editor and you'll
never regret it.

Go Get It!! :o)