Re: Morality and Pirated Software

by Thomas Rumley <trumley(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:22:12 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am planning to soon take out a patent. It is a method of eating that,
while I didn't develop, belongs to me. It involves three main "utensils".
One that has a number of prongs that I am going to call a "fork", a second
that is a small ladle which I call a "spoon, and the last, which has a
sharp edge on one side that I call a "knife".

I plan to avidly pursue anyone who uses this method of food consumption
without  my granting them a licence. If you don't want to get in some
really hot water, send me .05 cents any time that you use these implements.
(I am going to be so rich!!!)      >:D

Thomas
     mailto:trumley(at)softhome.net
     http://aboveboardlinks.com