Re: Network Solutions

by Blue Tapp <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 May 2001 23:32:31 -0500
 To:  HWG Basics <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Here's another nightmare story for you... For THREE YEARS (since Aug. 1998) I have been trying to get Network Solutions to change the owner and billing info on a particular domain.  I have long ago lost count of how many times I've filled out their form, sent snail mail, e-mails, made phone calls, sent forms to previous and new owner for signatures and still no change.  I have had customer service confirm the changes on the phone and yet the database has still not been updated.

On the other hand, I have done many DNS info changes through them without a hitch.  Often the changes were made within 24 hours.  Who knows? There seems to be no logic to it.

I was very leery of these new domain registration services at first and I still am but have with great trepidation used two of these services now and have had no troubles yet.
Blue

www.bluesarthouse.com

>I guess maybe the way to end this email is to ask if anyone out there is
>actually happy with their domain registrar!
>
>Jolene Johnson

Blue Tapp
Blue's ArtHouse Graphics & Web Design
705 North Florissant Road