Re: Interactive email form destinations

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:23:00 -0700
 To:  Hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  jim(at)haslam.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jim,

The output of your drop down box is really a list of email addresses:

To wit --

<.select name="restaurant_address" size="1">
<.option value="seinfeldactor(at)drumsticks.com">KFC<./option>
<.option value="ronald(at)bigmac.com">McDonalds<./option>
<.option value="thincrust(at)thehut.com">Pizza Hut<./option>
<.option value="thatdamnedlittledog(at)bell.com">Taco Bell<./option>
<./select>

Dennis