Re: Wing Dings Part 2

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Sep 2001 14:35:22 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Perhaps you should remove all references to a style sheet and ask for
volunteers to check again.  You need to determine if the MSIE browser, or a
specific version of it, is at fault, the style sheet, or a combination of
the two.  Right now there are too many variables to pursue a correct
answer. Start from a known position of no problems and then try avenues of
uncertainty.  Otherwise, you have a map with no direction to orient and no
landmarks from which to steer.

Dennis