Thank You To The HWG List Moms & List Dads

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:16:36 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I offer my thanks to the List Moms and List Dads who have shown unusual
restraint with respect to the current way off-topic discussions here. In
the past, such "discussions" would have been nipped early and
public/private rulers on the knuckles and wrist slaps metered out.

Yes, we will all get back to business in time, but it will not be "as
usual," nor according to some set standard.  For those who can move on as
though it's just another day, I wish you well.  You will need it down the
road when it finally hits you.

Color me guilty for contributing to the off-topics.  Punish me any way you
want, be it from the List Mom or vitriolic words from some list members who
want business "as usual."   My only response will be to turn on the TV,
point to it and say, "Business as usual, eh?"

Barring something extraordinary, my participation in the terrorism
off-topic has ended for these lists.