Re: CGI

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:34:59 -0500
 To:  jim barchuk <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jim. Thanks for your input....but.....I still have a slight problem.

 >Via telnet execute 'which mail' and then use that /path/to/mail.

My biggest problem is that my host does not provide telnet. When
I first signed up with them, I asked them about Telnet and they said that
they were working on it. (I went ahead and purchased because it was
only $20 for the year.) So, are there any ways that I can avoid using
Telnet?
Or am I just missing the whole point? Like I said I am VERY new to CGI,
perl, and telnet. Thanks again.

Have a great day. Matthew
| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker. "
     Charles M. Schulz