Re: CGI

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:17:49 -0500
 To:  "Manish Sharma" <msharma(at)satyam.net.in>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org, Jim barchuk <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Manish and Jim. Hi, and thanks so much. I am really sorry if I
seem to be bugging you, but.........I still couldn't get it to work.
I used the code below, and still no effect. This time the error was:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Any more ideas? I tried all the tips you listed below, but nothing
seemed to help! When I tried to CHMOD, the FTP programs (I tried
in two of them) said 501 Site Option not supported. As for my hosts
FAQ, I dont think they have one. I think you asked which host it was
That I used, it is AllSite (allsite.co.uk) They said the 20 dollar deal was
only for a month, but it is still on their site!!

Jim, I emailed my host yesterday and asked them where the email resided,
and they said to use the sendmail standard features. Thanks to both of you
for all your help!

Have a great day.
Matthew

| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker. "
     Charles M. Schulz