Re: MIDI

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 May 2002 16:58:19 -0500
 To:  "Beth Adler" <doglover(at)cgmailbox.com>,
"HWG list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Beth,

 >> Unfortunately the "Play Sounds in Web Pages" was already checked.
 >> Do you have any idea what else I could do?

Hmmm. I am not really sure of any thing else I know of. But you might try
Microsoft's on line Support Center:  http://support.microsoft.com/search/
and try to search for MIDI won't play, (which came up with about 16 results
for me).
Or something similar. Since I am unsure of all your symptoms, I cannot give
a more
accurate answer. Of course you could always submit a question to Microsoft
if you
cannot find any help on the support center.

I hope you get all of this worked out soon.
Matthew

| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker. "
     Charles M. Schulz