Re: Netscape

 Date:  Sat, 18 May 2002 15:53:49 -0400
 To:  gruny <gruny(at)netzero.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Grunny,

for starters:

"
The information on this page is displayed in frames. Your browser
cannot view frames, or if you are using Internet Explorer, you have
turned frame viewing off. Go to Preferences under Edit, then Web
Content, then check Show Frames. Sorry."

This is very unbecoming of a proper web site. I would suggest including a little content, at bare minimum a list of links that would allow navigation of the site.

Now as for . . . Frames . . .

Of course I could rant, most will expect me to - but instead I'd just like to ask you a question:

What function are frames offering you that can not be achieved in a more reliable, more user friendly way?

K.I.S.S. works pretty good on the Web, too.

FWIW,
Fuzzy.