Re: Title of page

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:25:45 -0400
 To:  Beth Adler <doglover(at)cgmailbox.com>,
HTML List <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:01 PM 6/7/02, Beth Adler wrote:
>Fuzzy,
>My text editor automatically puts   <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML
>4.0 Transitional//EN">   on the first line of every new HTML page.  Should I
>change it in some way?
>Beth

Go:

START/SETTINGS/CONTROL PANEL/ Add/Remove Programs and delete that sucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you are not going to be able to do what you need to be able to do using ANY canned editor.

FWIW,
Fuzzy
<heck no I don't expect you to. But at least I'll be able to tell you "i told you so" when you gain enough experience that you actually do believe me ;-)>