Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:36:47 -0400
 To:  Kevin Bayley <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:06 AM 6/14/02, Kevin Bayley wrote:
[ . . .]
>The problem is the first image map (img22.gif) is coming out the same as the
>second (img23.gif) one on the page. They are not supposed to be the same.
>The first one is an off-site links bar that is 654 x 564 which is why the
>stretched out version of the lower links bar which is for his on-site
>navigation. It is almost like the smaller image map wants to over-ride the
>larger one.
[ . . .]

Kevin,

it appears fine in my particular MSIE 5.x under WIN 98se, so I'm not seeing the problem you describe.

~However~ (bet you knew that was coming)

I did find a couple of problems in the code that *could* cause the page to spaz out. May I suggest a quick trip to:

http://validator.w3.org

If memory serves, you have several elements that are not supported under the stated dtd (2.0 - BTW).

HTH,
Fuzzy.