Re: . . Publisher 2000

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:28:43 -0400
 To:  Kevin Bayley <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>,
"Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:22 AM 6/15/02, Kevin Bayley wrote:
>If you had read my original message more thoroughly you would notice that I
>do not require a quick trip to the validator. Every site I personally build
>validates. My original message clearly stated - "One of my clients is using
>said software to publish his site." Please. I do appreciate your input.
>However I am a professional designer and my hair bristles anytime someone
>even thinks of suggesting that I use software. I am a Notepad user. I always
>have been and I always will be. Thank you.

Gosh Kevin. I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers! I was really actually _trying_ to be polite. I don't even see where I said you were using "software". Oh well, I guess I'm just a natural born ass.

 . . . but if all that you say above is even close to true, why couldn't you look at the code and see it was whacked? It was pretty obvious, pretty much immediately, at least to my old worn out eyes.

If your objective was to gather information to convince this client they need to fix their files you should know you don't need this list. *All* you need is a validator and a working knowledge of the WWW.

I guess that means I COMPLETELY do not understand your post AT ALL then. Oh well, I guess I'm just a natural born ass.

 . . . Huuuummmmmm?

Sorry list! - I ~do~ know better.
Fuzzy.