Re: Mailto and hiding the e-mail

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:10:36 -0500
 To:  HWG-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you would like to have an alternate choice to CGI scripts, you could
try ASP. I find that CDONTS works great! If you would like me to send
you the code I wrote, please email me off-list. If you do want to use it,
make sure that your server supports the CDONTS.NewMail object,
or the SMTPsvg.Mailer object.
I think that I am understanding your problem right, if not..Sorry!

Matthew
| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against wacking them around a little."