Re: Text Editors WAS Re: Frontpage FTP

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:44:29 -0500
 To:  <HWG-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I usually just use good ol' notepad, but I have tried NoteTab, which has lots
of built in features for writing HTML.

If you want to check it out, go to http://www.notetab.com/

Check it out.

Matthew
| Matthew Ohlman
| Ohlman Pages
| http://www.ohlman.com/
"The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against wacking them around a little."