Re: Rollover text link in Dreamweaver

by Charles A Upsdell <cupsdell(at)upsdell.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:11:30 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Janet Burgess <burgessj(at)post.queensu.ca>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Hello - I'm using Dreamweaver MX and have used  page properties to set the
>rollover link color. It works fine until I click on the link - then when I
>command for activated links?
>http://library.queensu.ca/webeng/burtynsky/index.htm
>TIA
>Janet
>  please e-mail me directly as well as to the list, thanks

Why screw around with Dreamweaver?  Just use CSS.  It's a lot easier.  E.g.:

a               { text-decoration:none; color:#0000ff; }
a:link          { color:#0000cc; }
a:visited       { color:#cc0099; }
a:active        { color:#00cc00; }
a:hover { color:#009900; text-decoration:underline; }

-
Chuck Upsdell, www.upsdell.com
Note: to ensure I receive your eMail, please send in plain text, and avoid
words commonly found in spam; otherwise your eMail may be blocked before it
gets to me.