Re: Fw: heading

by Thomas Rumley <trumley(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Mon, 19 May 2003 18:34:33 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Instead of defining your H1 tag through css, try using a class definition
and placing it inside of a DIV tag. I believe, but I'm not positive, that a
H1 tag only effects text; A DIV element will control all of the held
contents and should display your image without any problem.

Tom
          http://www.electricdaydreams.com