Re: Resolutions 800 x 600 vs. 1024 x 768

by Thomas Rumley <trumley(at)softhome.net>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:40:04 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Use javascript and write the link statement to use different cascading
sheets depending upon the resolution. In each css page define the position
of each element.

<!--     Script finds screen resolution then writes link to style sheet.  -->
         if (screen.width > 1000)
        {
                 document.write("<link rel='stylesheet'
href='../css_files/1024_style.css' type='text/css'>");
                 window.resizeTo(1000,730);
                 window.moveTo(15,10);
        }

     if (screen.width < 1000)
            {
                     document.write("<link rel='stylesheet'
href='../css_files/800_style.css' type='text/css'>");
                     window.resizeTo(775,575);
                     window.moveTo(15,10);
                         }
// -->