Re: re Dire Straits

by George Park <grpark(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:56:33 -0500
 To:  "BFennessy" <berfen(at)eircom.net>
 Cc:  "HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:35:16 -0000, you wrote:

I've found that Note Tab is a very useful program.  It's designed for
HTML editing and can open multiple huge files.  It's limited only by
your system memory.  You can find it here: http://www.notetab.com/
There's a free version and a low cost pro version available.  Hope
this helps.

--
Regards,
George