Re[6]: Centering and Justifying

by Annery Kiln Web Design <info(at)annerykiln.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:32:19 +0000
 To:  "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> OK, I gotcha now.  When looking at things in that light, I would probably
> have to agree with you to a large extent.  Those ideas are more abstract
> than what I have dealt with in the past several years, but ones that I am
> gradually absorbing as I force myself to learn the mechanics that drive
> html, css, accessibility, etc.

> Thanks for the explanation - much appreciated.

Maybe think about getting:

Designing with Web Standards - Jeffrey Zeldman
ISBN 0735712018

I got it a couple of months ago and it has revolutionised my approach
to designing and coding. It's so readable and makes so mcuh sense and
he's very relaistic about transition between standards.

Marten Gallagher

--
Annery Kiln Web Design
Delivering Information Effectively