Re: I GIVE UP !!!!Re: test

by "Bill Rickard" <bill(at)vlca.net>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Nov 2004 06:56:33 -0600 (CST)
 To:  "Gio" <gio(at)psci.net>
 Cc:  keithsellars(at)bellsouth.net, help(at)pcbugfixer.com, hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ho everyone,

Appologies if this gets to you twice but I have not seen my post come
through the basis list so I did the reply all thing.

If anyone is interested I have a email list that I had set up for testing
another email one I run. It's not used for anything right now. If folks
are interested in jumping on board go to

I'm away from my home computer this weekend so if any bugs crop up I can't
do a lot to fix them but it should be ready to go. Moderators and admin
types are welcome if anyone wants. Post to the list and I'll wave my magic
wand when I get home.

Feel free to jump onboard.

--
Bill Rickard