Re: How Do I Include a pdf file in a website?

by MVHOG(at)aol.com

 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:02:18 EDT
 To:  MEovino(at)Estes-Express.com
 Cc:  shawn(at)sportsstuff.com, ra3363(at)email.sps.mot.com, hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 10/13/00 11:34:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
MEovino(at)estes-express.com writes:

<< I am new to the .pdf files etc.  I have a Word .doc file that I want to
 >convert to .pdf so that the file can be uploaded from my site, any
 >suggestions on how to do that?
 >Thanks in advance.

 >~~Lanice~~

 Print it out to a postscript file, then go here:

 http://www.babinszki.com/distiller/

 Mike E.

aha!  I tried and it printed to file as  .prn, guess I need the postscript
drvier for my printer???  But anyway, great find, thanks, was able to convert
from the adobe site by registering, but glad to know this site exsists.

~~Lanice~~