Re: Similar sites

by Dale Worley <dale(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:27:08 -0600 (CST)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you everyone for your input on this!  I have received some valuable info
that I can use for this site as well as any other that might have this issue.

By the way, Charles, I used frames because my client says she is not interested
in using seach engines to promote her site.  She says she has some sort of
legal directories that she will register these with.  Is there any other
reason, other than some search engines not listing your site (and maybe older
browsers not supporting them), to avoid using frames in site design?

Thanks again,
dale