Re: Case sensitive url's are dumb, aren't they?

by Floyd Baker <fbaker(at)olm1.com>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:09:05 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I also have to get used to this list that reply's not to the list but to the
individual.   I keep answering the group and they go to one person.
I'll try again....

Thanks for the emails guys...

Looks like I have to bite the bullet doesn't it.
Glad I didn't really argue with the isp guy.
Thought he was being difficult.   :-)

I understand ascii upper and lower needing specific numbers to be so, but didn't
think anyone would dare to use the same names, depending on case alone to
separate them.  Do they??    Like for changing a display using a case change?
O.K. that it's too much trouble to "fix" such a little area, when the rest of
the system works that way, with probably *some* good reason like having more
available characters, etc.

Didn't seem to have this problem with the previous isp but I guess I'll just
have to start adjusting...  Thanks again for explaining.

Floyd