RE: graphics

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:53:45 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Julie.

I had someone send me some images that I need to upload on the web
and they normally are about 45K in Jpg after unstuffing. They
accidentally sent them by .eps one day and the images were about 15
times larger, i.e., 700K. I couldn't open them with either Fireworks2
or PhotoshopLE either--at least I haven't figured out how.

Lori