RE: Text line length - Was: [Seen this lately?]

by Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:51:47 +0000
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>What about the use of Trebuchet on that page? Is it common enough
>cross-browser to bother using it?

I'd assumed Trebuchet ships with IE as it was on my PC and it's on my
Mac without my buying it or having it come with any other software,
and Phil's Fonts don't list it.

Proper browser support for the line height property would solve a lot
of font readability problems, it's top of my wish list (apart from a
decent burial for Comic Sans).

Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions for the